XV Latin American Seminar of Analysis by X-Ray Techniques - SARX 2016
September, 18th - 22nd, 2016 Petrópolis, RJ/Brazil
The Latin American Seminar of Analysis by X-Ray Techniques (SARX) is an international meeting held in South America countries and assembles the best researchers from around the world to promote the exchange of experiences in research and technology developments by X-ray techniques. Since 1997, SARX has been taken place in many countries all over the Latin America with many researchers from several parts of the world. The Seminar is held every two years and the next one will be in 2016, in Brazil. In this year, SARX 2016 will be organized by the Rio de Janeiro State University. The Seminar will be held in Petrópolis city, Rio de Janeiro State - Brazil.
The seminar promotes a space to share researches and projects or simply to attend to the conferences and poster presentations. At this opportunity the seminar will address several areas of expertise: X-ray fluorescence (XRF), X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray Imaging (XRI), X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS), Electron probe micro-analysis (EPMA), Particle-induced X-ray emission (PIXE), X ray spectroscopy aplications, among others.
- 11/Jul - abstracts submission (closed)
- 25/Jul - abstracts acceptance (closed)
- 25/Jul - insention awarded (closed)
- 31/Jul early registration (closed)
- 18/Sep SARX 2016 begins!
- 22/Sep EARJ 2016 begins!
- X-Ray Fluorescence (uXRF, TXRF, EDXRF, WDXRF, CT)
- X-Ray Computed Tomography
- Electron Probe Microanalysis
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Techniques of Absorption
- PIXE, AES, XPS
- Synchrotron Radiation
- X-Ray Imaging
- Carlos Alberto Perez (Brasil)
- Cristina Vázquez (Argentina)
- Giovanni Ettore Gigante (Italia)
- Graciela Díaz de Delgado (Venezuela)
- Héctor Jorge Sánchez (Argentina)
- Ignasi Queralt (España)
- Jorge Eduardo Fernandez (Italia)
- Jose Antonio Henao Martínez (Colombia)
- Marcelo Rubio (Argentina)
- Márcia de Almeida Rizzutto (Brasil)
- Miguel Delgado (Venezuela)
- Ricardo Tadeu Lopes (Brasil)
- Rodolfo Gabriel Figueroa Saavedra (Chile)
- Tim Fawcett (USA)
- William W. Moses (USA)